Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Resale For Rescue

Over the weekend, I was working on a big project.  My brothers dad {yes, that makes him my step-brother}  has a girlfriend who has a resale store with one of her friends.  Did I lose you there?  Haha!  The store needs a sign.  My brother is very creative and talented, and he suggested that we work together on this sign.  I was super excited to do this with him!  So, we got together a few weekends ago and got started.  The 1st day we just kinda got our plans together, I sketched out an idea, and we got it all laid out.  Wanna hear the fun part?  This thing is 4ft. tall and 8ft. long {big} and we have to do both sides!!!  Yikes!  So we got to work again this weekend and made huge progress on this thing.

The Sketch


Just starting...


Ron working on the letters


Puppy {I have got to get his face done so he doesn't look like a bunny anymore!}


The kitty cat

The really cool part about the store is that all the proceeds go to a pet rescue one of the ladies owns!  How cool is that?  I think it's such a great idea and I'm glad to be a part of it!

No comments: