Tuesday, June 22, 2010

She's a Very Crafty Girl

Oh, I crack myself up!  Sorry, just ignore me!

I have been working on so many different things...and I haven't posted any of it!  So, I've got to get to it! I re-vamped an old bread box that I found years ago at a garage sale.  This is the 2nd time I've re-done this bread box...the only bad thing is that I never took pictures of the first makeover...
but I got some of it this time!







I've also had several custom orders. An adorable canvas for a new little girl, a wedding gift and a gift for new grandparents!  I've never had an order for new grandparents, and I thought that was such a sweet and special idea!


These are a few things I did for an outdoor show


And then I've made some bookmarks to put on my Etsy Site





I also got new business cards:

{front}


{back}

No comments: