Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Remember This Table?




I doubt you do! I posted it sooo long ago that if it hadn't been my project, I would have forgotten it completely! I finally had the time to sit down and work some more on my table. I decided I was going to turn it into an outside table for our front porch, but then after a few months of realizing we were never going to use it out there, I decided it was time to bring it inside or just get rid of it, which I did NOT want to do.

I really wanted a functional table that we would use, and serve as storage too. I think it will be perfect when all is said and done!



We love to play Checkers & Chess so I thought I would make a huge
playing board on the top of our coffee table


Here is an up close shot of the distressing

That's all I have to show for now...I still have to finish the sides, drawers, drawer pulls and the game pieces. Once those are done, I'll post lots more photos of the transformation!

2 comments:

Frugal Jen said...

That looks great!

Earth Mama Sarah said...

Well done lady! Love seeing all your projects...