Monday, January 12, 2009

Placing an Order

Just wanted everyone to know that you can order directly from my blog!

I also request that we communicate through email. I will not start on your order until I am sure of the customization. My email is: CarolinaSunshineDesigns at yahoo dot com.

I prefer to use Paypal.com for all of my business transactions - this is for my security and yours! If you do not have a Paypal account, you can still use most credit cards and your checking account through Paypal. I accept payment for services up front and give priority to customers who have paid. The simple reason for this is that I don't like getting stuck with customized artwork that people then can't buy! Please let me know if you have any questions about my payment process. Thanks so much!

Alicia

No comments: